Quick upate on the whole covid thing
We are still busy making candles in our private production workshop.
A couple of interesting things about the candle shop…
Our production area has been closed off to the public since April 1st.
A little known fact: Did you know that the last step in our production process, is heat-sealing outside of each candle at 200F - Our candles are sanitary!
We’ve made entirely new batches of candles, which are stored in back-stock, away from the public. We’re happy to pull these candles for your orders, just let us know!
Our Votives have changed:
- As of April 1st, they were closed to the public and were removed from the bins.
- Votives now go directly from production and immediately into pre-made boxes in quantities of 4 and 6.
We're happy to help and answer any questions!
How to order:
Orders can be made by phone or online for pickup, ship or in-store.
PRACTICES: Ongoing and new practices during COVID
The health and safety of our staff and customers is most important!
- You can still call-in by phone for candles and soap.
- We can do curb-side pickup or at the door or we can ship to you.
- You can also make an appointment to shop privately.
- Some of our products are available in the online shop
We are in the shop between 10a - 2p PST and closed on Tuesdays.
We have implemented the following procedures to keep everyone safe and healthy in the shop.
- No more than 4 customers at a time admitted to the shop.
- Please maintain a 6-foot physical distance from other people outside of your personal group.
- Our counter, register and CC machine pad is sanitized after every transaction and our shop is cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is available for customers only at the register.
NEW: Due to the NEW REGULATIONS from the State of AZ, Maricopa County and the guidelines from the CDC: **Face masks are required by employees and customers.